Friday, May 13, 2011


I wanted to post this yesterday.....but for one reason or another blogspot was having "technical difficulties" so no one was allowed to post.  I was having a hard time finding a photo to post yesterday and my youngest brother Jack suggested that I go outside and look for a rainbow.  It had rained a little while ago and the sun was starting to peak out....but it was so cloudy I figured there was no way you could see a rainbow.  I argued with him for a bit and then continued to watch the Bulls game on TV.  Then my brother Robert called and needed a ride home from work.....so I walked outside my front door to go pick him up and sure enough there was a huge beautiful rainbow all the way across the sky.  I called for Jack to come outside and of course I was stuck hearing his little voice saying, "I told you so!  I told you so!"  This would only happen to Jack.  

No comments:

Post a Comment