Friday, May 6, 2011



Yesterday I finally moved home for good from the little town of Normal, Illinois that has been my place of residence for the past 5 years.  I will greatly miss college and the city, but I am ready and excited for the next chapter in my life.  It is unfortunate that this morning, the day after I moved back home to my parents house, I had all four wisdom teeth pulled. (these are my real teeth!) Infected and swollen they had to come out......and the surgery did not go as easy as everyone told me it would!  I woke up during surgery and put up a fight with the doctor and nurses....needless to say it was a traumatic experience.  

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh Michela! I am so sorry to hear that- My dentist says I have 2 wisdom teeth that "should" be taken out and I was going to do it this summer but after reading this...I'm kind of going to hold off on it. Get well real soon!

    ReplyDelete